Affiliations & Awards
At CLI, we believe one of the best ways to serve our customers is through industry leadership, progressive learning, and education with our dedicated energy services.
Since our founding in 1977, we have been acknowledged across the industry for our dedication to advancing the understanding of better lighting techniques, maintenance, and environmental sustainability though our efforts and contributions to various studies, industry organizations, and committees. Through this involvement, we have come to better understand how to help you with your illumination challenges in a modern society that is continually looking to improve our environmental surroundings while lowering energy consumption. Check out what our Denver lighting company has been up to:
Awards and Recognitions:
- Norma Frank, Colorado Lighting’s CEO is honored as Outstanding Woman in Business by Denver Business Journal
2011 & 2012
- Congratulations from ColoradoBiz Magazine! Colorado Lighting, Inc. has been listed as one of the Top 250 Private Companies in the October 2011 and 2012 issues.
- Nominated for Colorado Companies to Watch Award!
- Colorado Lighting was just awarded the Adams County Excellence Award for Business Retention by the Adams County Economic Development Council.
- We are proud to announce that Colorado Lighting President, Norma Frank, has been chosen as a finalist for the “Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce Lifetime Achievement Award.”
- Colorado Lighting was recognized as the largest participant of Xcel Energy’s rebate program with our dedicated energy solutions.
- Lumina Award (2007)
- interNational Association of Lighting Management Companies (NALMCO) – Presented to president Norma Frank for her hard work, dedication, and leadership in coordinating the certification program for the energy policy with NEMA. This effort enhances the professionalism, expertise, and competence of the lighting management industry.
- Taylor Technical Talent Award (2002)
- Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA) – presented for the paper presented at the 2001 IESNA Conference entitled “Field Study of Luminaire Dirt Depreciation”
- Lumina Award (2002)
- interNational Association of Lighting Management Companies (NALMCO) – Presented to president Norma Frank for her hard work, dedication, and leadership in developing and coordinating the IESNA/NALMCO Luminaire Dirt Depreciation Study. This effort enhances the professionalism, expertise, and competence of the lighting management industry.
2000 – Earlier
- Distinguished Service Award (2000)
- interNational Association of Lighting Management Companies (NALMCO) – Presented in acknowledgement for generosity and willingness, in giving freely, fully, and unselfishly of time and energy for fellow NALMCO members and the betterment of the industry, in the true tradition of service itself, a full measure and more as an industrial lighting company.
- Contractor of the Year Award, 1998
- Recognized for dedication and excellence in maintaining a high level of service in the field.
- 1996 Volunteer of the Year
- Colorado Electrical Service Network (CESN) – Presented in grateful recognition of our distinguished service to the association and its energy services.
- Distinguished Service Award (1991)
- interNational Association of Lighting Management Companies (NALMCO) – Presented in acknowledgement for generosity and willingness, in giving freely, fully, and unselfishly of time and energy for fellow NALMCO members and the betterment of the industry, in the true tradition of service itself, a full measure and more.
For more information on energy–saving products and services, contact us here! Colorado Lighting is your source for affordable and economical commercial lighting services.
The NALMCO is an organization of lighting management and related companies. NALMCO offers three nationally recognized certifications, which identify professionals who demonstrate a high degree of competence and knowledge. Education tells you that your people are trained to perform their best while certification assures your customers that your people are thoroughly competent and professional. Our electrical contractors are trained to meet these high standards.
The IESNA seeks to improve the lighted environment by bringing together those with lighting knowledge and by translating that knowledge into actions that benefit the public.
ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy, helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.The EPA’s ENERGY STAR partnership offers a proven energy management strategy that helps in measuring current energy performance, setting goals, tracking savings, and rewarding improvements.