High Bay T8 Lamps
High bay fluorescent lighting systems are designed to replace inefficient, traditional high-bay systems, giving you better lighting options at a fraction of the operating cost. As your trusted Denver lighting company, Colorado Lighting is here to deliver cost-effective energy solutions for your establishment that are made to last.
Cost–effective fluorescent high bay systems will replace most HID lamps in both retail and industrial applications. Advantages to high-bay fluorescent lamps include:
- Energy efficiency – Approaches 100 percent in some models
- Better lumen maintenance – Up to 30 percent better than tradition HID
- Instant restrike – Will not leave you in the dark after power interruptions
- Integral backup – One or more lamps or ballasts can go out while others in the same fixture continue to burn.
- Control friendly – Sensors, photocells, dimming capabilities and more are at your control.
- Improved color rendering – CRI of 82 improves visual acuity and color accuracy.
- Negligible color shift – Consistent color throughout the life of the lamp.
- Linear source – Fluorescent offers a wide range of color choices.
- Improved lamp life – Lasts up to three times longer than metal halide lamps.
From small retail venues to large industrial applications, high bay fluorescent lamps can adapt to any application:
- Big-box retail use
- Maximize energy cost savings
- Excellent color rendering
- Small retail venues
- Vivid color and illumination
- Sleek, contemporary designs
- Industrial applications
- Excellent lumen maintenance – light levels won’t decrease with time
- Higher lumens per watt, lower energy costs
- Gymnasiums, cafeterias, and auditoriums
- Instant restrike, no waiting for lights to relight after power interruptions
- Optional wire and cage guards
Our electrical contractors are here to deliver comprehensive energy and lighting services to your business. Be sure to contact Colorado Lighting today to learn more about the value of our high bay fluorescent lighting!