Shatter-resistant lamps offer unbeatable breakage protection. covRguard™ lamp products from GE™ help contain glass particles when broken, protecting people and objects, from day care centers to food processing plants, with minimum light loss, block most UV light emissions, and meet FDA, NSF and OSHA standards, keeping your environment bright and protected. Plus, lighting options offer superior energy efficiency and an outstanding quality of light for whatever the application.
- Polycarbonate protective shield effectively contains shattered glass particles of fluorescent lamps if lamp is broken
- Incandescent protected coatings
- Protects people, food, etc. from broken glass and resists thermal shock breakage from inclement weather
- Available in many types and wattages, including Incandescent and Fluorescent T12, T8 with Starcoat®, and Ecolux® lamps
- UV blocking properties guard against fading and UV degradations
- Available in a variety of colors for decorative and architectural applications
Product options include:
- covRguard™ FLUORESCENT – Food service and processing, healthcare and other people places.
- covRguard™ INCANDESCENT – Indoor and outdoor applications, and heavy traffic areas.
- GOLD covRguard™ – Semi-conductor processing, printing application, photo darkrooms and food processing.
- CINEMA covRguard™ – Filming, digital imaging, photography.