Current lighting technology gives you the power to reduce your energy consumption while maintaining the illumination levels you need to be productive and safe. With economic and efficient 25 watt lamps, you can lower your energy consumption while contributing to your environmental sustainability.
25 watt lamps:
- can reduce energy costs over 28% vs. T8 and over 43% vs. T12
(See charts below for system wattage reduction)
- are an ideal solution for high energy cost areas
- provide 2400 initial lumens vs. 2800 lumens for standard T8
- have a 36,000 hour rated life on IS ballast at 3 Hours/Start
- are environmentally conscious: TCLP compliant
Lumen maintenance of 25-watt lamps rivals that of standard fluorescent lamps, giving you long life at a reduced energy rate.
25-watt lamps are Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (TLCP) compliant (they have low mercury content), ensuring proper care of our environmental resources.